Friday, September 17, 2010

Mobo connected - no start - please backing?

I am installing a mobo within a P4



I connected every cable as it should be (I have photos of how it be connected before, so it should be adjectives correct)



I installed the CPU and the cooler and RAM and all other stuff



I connect to power, a green LED on the mobo shows me it is getting power



I press the power button and nought happens... really really nought - no fans whirling no POST zilch



What can be using this - which connection should I check?



Thanks

Elex

Mobo connected - no start - please backing?

Hi Elex



The is typically a cable that comes from the power-button on the tower it looks like a pullover normally 2 twisted small cable. Have you connected it most people forget that cable I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment