Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My CDrive won;t read any disks lately??

my comp is around a month or les outmoded..Iinstaled a game and put contained by some Cd'S and all...





But next 1 day i tried putting anotehr compact disc in and it would'nt work ( it be starcraft and I said..meh its proly old) then I put within W3 without any problems from my prehistoric computer..my new computer wount nouns it..the green light opos up and adjectives..but then only sits there..I step in my comp do run it manually..but the IMAGE WONT EVEN SHOW UP!!



this have happened toother cd's aswell...its not reading anythign anymore..can someone please sustain?

My CDrive won;t read any disks lately??

Hm, could any of the disks that you put in your drive enjoy been dirty? If so, you could enjoy dirtied up the lens that reads the disk, or worse, scratched it. So, what you can do is, find a disc meant for cleaning lens. Run it, and see what happen. If that doesn't work, call your computer businessman, or install a new compact disc drive.
if you have a warranty on your computer, send for the manufacturer.
its possible you did similar to i did and went delete blissful and deleted the install program, try if you hold a computer with the resourceful programs and drivers with it try to reinstall them otherwise progress to the manufactures website and download the hottest drivers for you computer and see if that will help.
You can find your answer here:



http://www.helpero.com/questions-and-ans...



Helpero is a pattern site that helps every Internet user, from adjectives over the world, solve any computer related problem. You can ask Helpero for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment