Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My cd drive wouldnt get underway....?

so i used the pin trick and it worked.. but after i closed it, its not gap? do i need to restart my comp or something??

My cd drive wouldnt get underway....?

hold you tried to put a cd in it - does it work? Sounds close to it is getting old and worn (know how that feel..) the opening contraption that is - may requirement replacing, but all the time you can use it beside the pin trick, it'll be ok
Yes, restart your computer.

You should restart your computer first bedore trying the pin trick.
i used to get that problem too.... but singular if i put a sony cd-r in it... my friend and my dad also have this problem with sony cd-rs...if its stirring with every disk afterwards i suggest to replace the drive completely...a dual layer dvd-rw drive doesnt cost much currently about $30 would procure you a decent one
see property for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment