Friday, September 17, 2010

Moniter problems?

I am upgradeing a computer, a brand different motherboard was put surrounded by. I then put contained by the old video card. I very soon get no picture of any munificent. I allready tried pci cards, and agp. both show up with no picture. any planning. I dont even get a startup picture. no optical. just black moniter.

Moniter problems?

If you enjoy tried several cards, then the graphics card is unlikely to be the problem. I would check that the CPU and the RAM are compatible near the motherboard.



If they are, does the motherboard have integrated graphics? Plug the monitor into this directly, and if you achieve a result, change the setting within the BIOS from integrated to AGP/PCI.



Otherwise, it is likely that the motherboard is not working. You should send it spinal column to the seller.
YES THE MOBO IS NOT COMPATIABLE WITH VID CARD OR THE ONBOARD CARD IS OVERRIDING THE VIDEO CARD OR DRIVERS ARE NOT RIGHT...

No comments:

Post a Comment