Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My answer removed, why?

I asked if anyone know how i could get a password for the Ghost backup files on my notebook from purchase so i could do a reinstall, BUT MY Q WAS REMOVED because of yahoo guidlines.

Do you think my give somebody the third degree was 'reasonable'??...

Do you imagine yahoo was unreasonable ??





I, as do or did oodles people, have a symantec ghost backup separator. I did not want the partition.

I purchased the computer and the XP that be installed before i bought it, SO why could i not reistall XP in need using ghost and its unwanted partitioning ?

My answer removed, why?

Your cross-question was modest.

I think the problem be whenever someone posts a question in connection with "password" and where you can acquire a password, there are romantic users out there who assume you are out trolling for people's personal information. Rather next reading your question to the fullest or even intelligence what it was you be looking for, someone probably tagged it as "inappropriate" and it be being removed.



I know the Y! Answers squad is working on fixing things like this going forward.



Sorry your interview was zapped.
because someone found it distasteful and they emailed yahoo.
I don't know why your question be removed...sounds ok to me. Did you post it over and over again b/c repeated postings is a violation...they may own zapped you there. Sorry that happen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment