Friday, September 17, 2010

MS Update ?!.?

Everything works fine beside MS Update except for the optional update paragraph.Each time it scans my comp.It tell me there is an updated graphics driver available.The piece is, is that as far as NVIDIA is concernened I already have the most up to date driver.?.



I'm running AMD Sempron 1.8 Ghz(overclocked to2.4),2 Gb Ram(soon to be upgraded to 4Gb).



I just have the NVIDIA 6150LE Integrated Graphics at the moment,but soon(hopefully) configured to an SLI config.Which is supported by my MO.Anyway,I hold the NVIDIA 73.91 Driver installed.Any suggestions.(1st attempt at building own KIT within a budget).!.P.S.(Running XP sp2).

MS Update ?!.?

If you already own the latest drivers from Nvidia, next hide the update. If you entail it at a later date, you can restore mysterious updates. My motto :If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Check the box and download it.

If it keeps showing up consequently its just a MS update mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment