Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Compaq have started to freeze and I obtain a register that Rundll32 have perform illegitimately and will be shut down?

There is also a memo appearing about a runtime error and finally the device will not close down normally.Any thoughts please?

My Compaq have started to freeze and I obtain a register that Rundll32 have perform illegitimately and will be shut down?

run the following two menus of ccleaner

cleaner > Analyze > Run Cleaner

Issues > Scan For Issues > Fix Selected Issues
Hey why not shift to Windows One Live safety Scanner. and grasp a free full pc service scan, My computer have loads of errors and was slowing down loads. it fixed it for me!



http://safety.live.com/site/en-gb/defaul...
I hold had something similar to this happen to me too. I enjoy a Compaq as well. I enjoy had to manually shut down my computer. I finally bought a anti-spyware/anti-virus program and a system mechanic program to verbs up all the cast-offs on my computer. It runs much better now. Sounds similar to it might be some kind of virus, or something i.e. interferring with your computer functioning typically. I don't think in that is anything wrong with the computer itself, a short time ago what's on the computer.
Your machine may be suffering from virus infection legendary Trojan,if you have anti virus contained by your system run it to rectify the problem but if that is not the shield then write rear for further information.I will tell you how to restore your system
may be your dll wallet got currupted,

Insert your Windows compact disc, it will ask for option, select repair. Now it will automatically repair your record. NOTE: by doing this you will not loose your data. Hopefully this will solve your problem. I suggest if you are frequent surfer on internet, periodically verbs your disc by right clicking on your C drive and select clean. This will verbs all your impermanent files which will improve your PCs performing.

No comments:

Post a Comment