Friday, September 17, 2010

More RAM or a fresh video card?

I newly bought an e-machines W3609 running Vista. Specs are here: http://emachines.com/products/products.h...



I want to make the entity work right. It drags opening even the Start menu and I hold all of the bells and whistle shut off. Mostly I want to use a word processor and play on the Internet. I might put a hobby or two on it occasionally, and I'd like them to work, but I'm not a hardcore gamer.



I've get 512MB RAM in it, a single-core processor and a video card next to 224MB shared memory (video card specs at http://www.intel.com/products/chipsets/g...



The question is, should I buy another 512MB RAM and a reasonably-priced video card (Radeon x1300?) OR is the video card I own acceptable if I merely buy a 1GB RAM to couple with the existing 512 within the system? And in the latter shield, will the difference in MB sizes be a detriment to my system?

More RAM or a fresh video card?

Hmm, ego go next to the card, cause by the sounds of it its gonna be intergrated and that aint much implementation for video. But if ur not use aplications that demand video or symbolic performce id walk with the RAM.
both
housesforsalebyowner amos

No comments:

Post a Comment