Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Computer (HP Pavilion 063n) make annoying buzzing sounds please assistance!?

very well my computer makes buzzing sounds when I turn it on. it's crazy! it happend in the past so I took it apart and vaccumed the dusts that are in my computer than it worked fine minus the noise, but afterwards it starts to make that annoying nouns again. so I vaccumed again and this time it wouldn't stop buzzing. can anyone please help? Thank you

My Computer (HP Pavilion 063n) make annoying buzzing sounds please assistance!?

The simply parts of a computer that will make any nouns are the mechanical parts, ie. the cooling fan,(including power supply fan) and the hardrive. Usually its the hardrive that make sthe buzzing nouns once it starts getting old. There is no jammy solution to figure out what is making the nouns. You can try opening it up and turning it on while the skin is off and try to determine where on earth the sound is coming from. If its newly a fan , freshly replace it. If its the hardrive, backup all your notes for it might go impossible soon.

hope that helps
Sounds similar to you have trash inside the blades of one of your fan. Either the case(s), video card, or CPU fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment