Friday, September 17, 2010

Mouse will not work except within Safe Mode?

The mouse will not work unless the computer is started surrounded by Safe Mode. It is on Windows ME. Please help?

Mouse will not work except within Safe Mode?

Something happen with mouse driver. Go to Control Panel, System, Hardware, delete Mouse, consequently restart PC.
Try a different mouse.
there is not ample info to solve the problem, when you buy the mouse check the instruction,and you can go to device boss and check the driver for the mouse and you can check the IRQ as well if they are conflicting
Wow, what a coincidence ! I be fussing about and fuming this morning trying to digit out why my mouse was doing impossible to tell apart. I checked that it was still plugged surrounded by correctly. It was. Then I thought perchance there's an error regarding port used. No that wasnt it. Then I did the easiest entity of the lot, and removed the mouse from System, restarted the computer and there she be sitting there . I consequently went to answers and see your interview and also the answer from another about removing the mouse and restarting.

No comments:

Post a Comment