Tuesday, September 21, 2010

my commador 64 keep freezing what should i do?


my commador 64 keep freezing what should i do?

Bring it inside!



...seriously, enrol the 21st Century and get a computer that runs Windows!



(I use my hoary Commodore 64 for a door stop!)



§§
Take it out of the freezer...place it in front of the heating system.
wow, you still use a Commodore 64!! I remember playing games on those when I was a child. Are you used to with the winter sport "Raid Ocer Moscow?" I'm looking for a pc journal of that game.

Anyway, your 64 may simply be on its last breath. I'm sure you've received your money's worth on the system if you've have it this long.
If your computer is not working properly while you are working on it, it could be a problem near device drivers, hardware or software.

Detailed instructions at http://tinyurl.com/yk5zpr
home search a scam

No comments:

Post a Comment