Tuesday, September 21, 2010

my compaq workstation won't recogonize my compaq retrieval cd's and I do not realize why?

This happen after I had a brand new hard drive installed

my compaq workstation won't recogonize my compaq retrieval cd's and I do not realize why?

NOTE: For brand new harddrives you need the Compaq

QuickRestore CD's. You hold to buy them.



Compaq Order Center:

1-800-841-2761 or 1-800-952-7689



Those are the numbers that I have prior to

HP buying Compaq.

--------------------------

Then you can use the Recovery compact disc.
Due to anti-piracy measures, the recovery discs look for secure characteristics of the manufacturer's hard drive, and very soon that you replaced your Hard Drive, it won't find your computer compatible with the salvage set.

No comments:

Post a Comment