Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My brand investigational iMac isn't playing any DVD's!?

I of late got this unknown iMac, and when I first put in a DVD to view it (I now enjoy tried 2 dif. DVD's) I get a message axiom..



The DVD region code does not match the DVD player



I dont' know what to do, or what this method.

Please help, and please be detailed.

Thanks!

My brand investigational iMac isn't playing any DVD's!?

Many DVDs use a region code (a number) that corresponds to a geographic nouns. In order to play a DVD from Australia, for example, the code on the DVD have to match the code on the device playing the DVD.



The first time you play a DVD near a region code, your DVD drive is set to match that code. This restricts DVD Player to playing singular discs with matching region code or with no region code. Generally, the region code of your DVD drive match the region code of the DVDs available in the region where on earth you live.





IMPORTANT: You can change the region code of your DVD drive singular five times (this includes the original setting). The fifth setting of the region code is lasting.



When you insert a disc with a different region code, a dialog allows you to choose a unmarked region code setting for your DVD drive. verifying rental applications

No comments:

Post a Comment