Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My CD-RW drive inconsistently stopped working... what could be the problem?

My CD-RW drive by chance stopped working... reading OR writing. What could be the problem? It worked for several months after installing my GFX card, telling me it isn't a power supply issue.



Any planning whatsoever?

My CD-RW drive inconsistently stopped working... what could be the problem?

Sometimes they just die. If you've have it for awhile it could have of late given out, there isn't much you can do to fix them. They're cheap ample to buy so you can just capture a new one.
any the eye on it is shot, or possibly theres a driver issue



cheers
i'm not going to say that it's not a PSU Problem, but it might be

I'm guessing that you drive purely died, it happens sometimes...
is it possible you own touched the optical lens that reads the disk?? if so i suggest a napkin with simple chalice cleaner on it
overheated? how's the fan working?
it be unpluged plz check it or it may be uninstalled so plz open device negotiator and install it.
Look at the SONY drives You can get one at best buy



a CD-RW Bunner for $41!!!!



I own many SONY produts They the best and never one-time me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment