Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My CD/DVD ROM/Burner isn't working correctly? Help! My warranty lately run out!?

No business what I try to play in it, the voices/sounds are "gurgling" of late as if someone were gurgling beside mouthwash. I've tried music cds, dvds, cd-roms and it does it with adjectives of them. Today I bought a can of air and a cleaning cd and neither help - even the voice on the cleaning cd is gurgling. What could it be? My burner has Lightscribe if that help any.

My CD/DVD ROM/Burner isn't working correctly? Help! My warranty lately run out!?

I was roughly speaking to suggest that a Driver Reload is needed, but when you write that you have Lightscribe I thought , MMmmm probably not
You bro!



I don't know how to break this down to you but what the.... "Just buy a investigational DVD burner" Preferably [Gigabyte or LG]



End of story!!!!
it could be your drive but it could also be something else.if it's your drive,go to newegg.com and look for a hot one.you can typically get drives cheeper near than in a store.

No comments:

Post a Comment