Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Compaq PC rebooted and lost adjectives of my files, how can I restore your health my feeble files?

When I turned on my computer this moring and it be running through the DOS programming, it ask me if I wanted to move about into Safe mode, or Regular Mode, I chose Regular and it just returned me posterior to the same prompt. Then I tried Safe mode and consequently the screen run down the words Safe mode. I did a auto recovery, and it brought to the Desktop near icons from when I bought the computer

My Compaq PC rebooted and lost adjectives of my files, how can I restore your health my feeble files?

YOu may be capable of recover some of your files, but since you did a full system restore, some of your facts has probably be overwritten. You can use a program such as Active UNERASER to recover files. IT may filch a long time to scan your drive, but it will try to recover as much facts as possible, sometimes even stuff you deleted back you restored the computer.
theres your problem - auto recovery. sounds to me similar to it did some kind of restore or reformat. those files might be lost forever. your best bet is to appointment compaq and they will be able to assistance you especially if your pc is still below warranty. good luck!
housesforsalebyowner amos

No comments:

Post a Comment