Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My C: Drive is okay , it's my HP_Recovery D drive that messed up.?

My C: Drive is okay , it's my HP_Recovery D drive that messed up. How can I label another recovery disk once it's locked?

My C: Drive is okay , it's my HP_Recovery D drive that messed up.?

If you created a repossession CD, it single allows you to create one copy. If the CD spoilt, then you may have need of to contact the manf and have them dispatch you a set of CD's. When I created the backup CD/DVD's it told me only one copy be available.



I would try to contact thier cust service and ask for a recovery compact disc, and if you plead with them perchance they will give you a set Gratis if the compact disc failed to nouns, and the disk wasn't damaged after you created it.

Good luck.

JS
You hold to purchase one from HP, it's around 10 dollars. I really hate how the newer PC and laptop manufacturer are doing that. They charge you more and don't even give you the reclamation CDs. So if your drive does fail consequently you have to rate them the extra dough for the CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment