Friday, September 17, 2010

Motherboard is not responding after i restart my computer?


Motherboard is not responding after i restart my computer?

Here's my troubleshooting technique when a board won't boot. Replace the power supply beside a known virtuous component. Reseat the RAM. If I have more than one stick I verbs all but one. I also unplug adjectives drives: optical, hard drives or external. If it still isn't booting I start swapping RAM sticks. After I wipe out RAM as the problem I switch video cards. Still no boot. Reset the CMOS, put in a untried battery if it is more than 3 years old-fashioned. If after all this it still won't start you are looking at a bleak CPU or mother board. If you can put the CPU in a set good board, do that. Else buy both. Hope you don't attain this far! Good luck.
be more specific. how do you know its mb. does anything come up on screen, or when you power it up do you hear anything

No comments:

Post a Comment