Tuesday, September 21, 2010

my cd rom drive doesn't open(eject)?

no its no use pressing the button on the drive. Going to My Computer,right click on the cd deity & click 'eject' doesn't help any

my cd rom drive doesn't open(eject)?

It has a hole on the front cover. Use a pin and insert it within the whole. Force it contained by and the tray will open. In the adjectives always will a CD inside. I have the same problem, I even took the section apart and still I couldn't find anything wrong. I guess it's just matured.
Take a paper clip and unfold it and stick it within the tiny hole in the front of the cd-rom. That will pop it uncap. Then you need to check to see if something is jammed on the rail, or whatnot.
there should be a really little pin hole up lower than the door. stick a pen in nearby it manually ejects it.
Its visible that is jammed cd room didn't friendly either what happend be a little factor broke inside and the rubber couln't eject the disc, i recommend you to go an fix it...
It may be repeatedly stuck.



There should be a small hole near the drive door, on the front of the drive.



Use an unfolded paperclip or other weaken, strong object to push on a mechansm inside the drive.



It will unseal.





Or buy a new one for $30.00 and call for it quits " :>)
Problems reading and writing CDs are common. In masses cases, the problem can be solved by checking the PC with free software, hardware modifications and cleaning the compact disc drive. I found the information at http://fixit.in/cdrdrive.html useful

No comments:

Post a Comment