Friday, September 17, 2010

MSI PT8 Neo-V PT800 socket 478 Question?

I am working on getting a bunch od parts together to try and cheaply build my own computer system designed for playing mid-level Gamming similar to sacred, diablo lod, partly life...I wan't to know what peoples reviews are on this MSI Motherboard, and also if anyone have ideas of other obedient quality motherboards I could shop for cheap on ebay. resembling around $50.00 range.

MSI PT8 Neo-V PT800 socket 478 Question?

If you want feedback on a product until that time buying, I would suggest that you check the newegg site and search for the motherboards they enjoy. People that buy there tend to hold technical expertise and provide right reviews on the hardware. Even if you don't buy it there you can benefit from the reviews. luxury home realtors

No comments:

Post a Comment