Friday, September 17, 2010

Monitor going to sleep?

As soon as I plug my monitor into the slot on the tower, the monitor automatically say "Monitor going to sleep". I have checked the memory to craft sure it is seated correctly, and I know the monitor works, because I tested it on a different pc. Any suggestions, of something that I may own to try to get this fixed.

Monitor going to sleep?

Change your Power settings to prevent this.



1. Go to Control Panel > Power Options

2. tab Power Schemes > translate setting

"Turn off Monitor after ___ minutes" by clicking the little side arrow and making a different screening.

3. Also, set "System Stanby" to 'NEVER"

4. Click OK



H2H
The monitor or display of a computer is the primary user interface. Monitor problems are some of the most common computer problems since the voltages inside a monitor can be as illustrious as 10 KV. Many of the problems can be fixed yourself by simply changing the settings. Detailed instructions available at http://fixit.in/monitor.html

No comments:

Post a Comment