Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My disc Drive won't Auto Play, how can I fix this?

My computer is in the order of two years old, and in a minute the auto play is not working. I've taken tons computer classes in soaring school, so I already checked the adjectives things like the Device Manager and the Registry, and still my disc drive will not auto play my cd's or dvd's. Even from My Computer, I right clicked the compact disc drive and clicked "Prompt me each time to use an movement," and still it won't work. I also know of holding shift while puting a CD within won't let it auto play, but the shift switch is not pressed in or stuck. Am I missing something, or should I of late replace it?

My disc Drive won't Auto Play, how can I fix this?

You're ready for a unsullied pc.

No comments:

Post a Comment