Friday, September 17, 2010

Motherboard fried?

Here is the story:

I carry home yesterday and plop my fat *** down within my chair. As I walk to turn my computer on I SHOCK it (static). I didn't even get to the power button and it get zapped. So I then hit the power button, it fires up for five second and shuts off. I hit the button again, nought happens. I turned the wager on button off later on. When I flipped it to ON the machine fires up for 5 second.



Basically it will turn on for five seconds. After the rear legs is flipped to ON it will turn on for five seconds. I popped the mobile out, same thing.

So I am thinking the motherboard get fried. What do you think?

Motherboard fried?

Power supply, cpu, memory or motherboard. Bring it to a flawless computer shop to have them troubleshoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment