Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My compaq presario will not boot long-gone first blind?

when i turn on my computer it with the sole purpose gets as far as the peak with the red packages COMPAQ. I've tried using the recovery disks and nought happens. It's pretty much unresponsive to everything I've tried. HP tell me its a software problem but its gonna cost 50 bucks to have a tech amble me through. Can anybody help

My compaq presario will not boot long-gone first blind?

Your bootloader might be busted. If simply you had your Windows retrieval CD...
I wouldn't walk that way. I own done that. It cost me to. I spent more time trying to understand the tech. I finally get frustrated and hung up. I went contained by and set my computer to system restore.It works fine now.Im sure this wil do it. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment