Tuesday, September 21, 2010

my compaq workstation wont nouns the format cds?

I GOT A COMPAQ SR18ONZ PC AND I DECIDED TO FORMAT IT IT. IT DID NOT COME WITH THE FORMAT compact disc I HAD TO CREATE THEM MYSELF. SO I DID. NOW I STARTED TO FORMAT IT BUT IT TAKEING OVER 8HRS,,,AND DID IT AGAIN AND SAME THING... I LOAD DICK ONE AND ASK ME IF I WANT TO FORMAT EXIT OR SOME OTHER OPTION BUT IT SEEMS TO BE SOMETHING WRONG...ARE THERE SOEMTHING WRONG WITH THE PC? THE DICK? HOW CAN I OBTAIN COPIES?

my compaq workstation wont nouns the format cds?

Call HP/Compaq, you can order seizure CDs from them, then boot using those CDs. i wouldn't expect to capture any data put a bet on easily.
put the cd's contained by your computer and then turn it bad, boot it up again and load from the cd's

No comments:

Post a Comment